Elektronikon Display Trip

R

ramjoy

Good day folks,

I had a problem of my Elektronikon display, if anyone can give me any ideas?

We are changing some parts electrically on the contol panel of the atlas copco control air compressor. then suddenly after few rounds of loading & unloading of the compressor the elektronikon display was trip & totally shutdown. it seems like breaker just fall off. We tried to switch on the elektronikon display but we cannot switch it on.

Can anyone have any idea about this please.

Thanks...

"we changing some parts electrically" what kind of parts? probably you have damaged the board.

We are changing DIOE and elektronikon display and all is ok only expansion module 1 internal failure is showing. How can we rectify this?

Good day folks,

I had a problem of my Elektronikon display, if anyone can give me any ideas?

We are changing some parts electrically on the contol panel of the atlas copco control air compressor. then suddenly after few rounds of loading & unloading of the compressor the elektronikon display was trip & totally shutdown. it seems like breaker just fall off. We tried to switch on the elektronikon display but we cannot switch it on.

Can anyone have any idea about this please.

Thanks...
Hi Friend

i m getting this problem now, have you solved this problem?, if yes please share your experience the way to solve that. Thanks very much

Attachments

Hi Friend

i m getting this problem now, have you solved this problem?, if yes please share your experience the way to solve that. Thanks very much
Hi Labib,

When did this problem appeared ( any known reason)???
Also do you got OEM documentation ?? ( user manuals, Opreation&Maintenance manual ....)

We will try to solve this issue, as best as we can.

Many posts here about Elektonikon, have not get solved but lets try !

However I found solution, for the last thread here on Elektronikon.

I searched on web , and did not find any doc reagarding O&M (all docs are user manuals).

I advise you to check with your OEM, or vendor for such documentation.

Is screen frozen with that displaying ?? any chance to get PC Software connected with controller?

Looks like no chance to get your Laptop connected ??

Can you specify which model is it?

Controlsguy25.

Hi Labib,

When did this problem appeared ( any known reason)???
Also do you got OEM documentation ?? ( user manuals, Opreation&Maintenance manual ....)

We will try to solve this issue, as best as we can.

Many posts here about Elektonikon, have not get solved but lets try !

However I found solution, for the last thread here on Elektronikon.

I searched on web , and did not find any doc reagarding O&M (all docs are user manuals).

I advise you to check with your OEM, or vendor for such documentation.

Is screen frozen with that displaying ?? any chance to get PC Software connected with controller?

Looks like no chance to get your Laptop connected ??

Can you specify which model is it?

Controlsguy25.
From a first impression, it seems that IO2 DIOE module is not properly configured.

Did you ever make some kind of modifications/updating /??? last days ( I mean before getting this message)?

Without knowing type/model of the controller and HMi, we can not provide better support.

Its like swiming in the dark/deep water .....

Also There is interesting documents describing, such "type of message" ,but one got to pay for download it !