Elevator Ladder Logic

H

Hades

I'm working on personal project. i am constructing a dual elevator controlled by an Allen Bradley PLC. I have programmed one elevator for four floors and it works perfectly. however i want to program two elevators, but i want them to interact with each other. I want to input this case scenarios:

Case1:
When both elevators are moving and the end user selects a floor, the elevator moving in the right direction of the selected floor will service that request.

Case2:
When both elevators are moving in the incorrect direction of the user's floor, the elevator who finishes their previous request first is the one who will service the newer request.

Case3:
When both elevators are moving in the incorrect directions, pick the elevator that finishes first unless another request is made before either elevator finishes their previous request.

To show you guys i have done work, i will attach some of the ladder logic for floor 2 or 3. I just need some help on how to get one of this if scenarios going and i can figure out the rest.

Thank you