Embedded systems training

P

P. Samuthira Pandi

Dear members,

I want to have a training in embedded systems in India. Please suggest
some good companies or training centres in india.

P.S.Pandi

Dear PS Pandi:

I too am interested in getting trained for Embedded Systems..I would therefore like to know if you know abt any other institutes(other than MIT-Bangalore)

Thank you,
Dipali

R

RAJESH SHETTY

visit utltraining.com
this institute is run by the industry, where u will get more exposure to the industry.

regards
Branch manager
Jayanagar

Dear Pandi

Try in Dapper Technologies,Bangalore-43
You will be able to work with the development team.Please mail me I will get the Address and phone no.

regards
Priya

Hi Priya,

Please give me details of dapper technologies.
I am very much interested in undergoing embeedded course. I am a BE Electronics graduate 2003 batch.

Thank you.

Vidya

i am rithesh. i am interested in embedded systems. can u please send forth the web address of dapper technologies? I finished my MSC in electronics.

with regards
rithesh

Dear Members,

I have done a detailed study and found that the best training program in Embedded systems is the 6 month course offered by DOEACC Centre, Calicut (formerly CEDTI). They have excellent resources and faculty, and the course includes high end RTOS such as VxWorks and DSPs of Texas and Analog Devices.

For more details you can visit the web site http://www.cedtic.com

Hope this suggestion is useful.
Aswathi

Dear Priya,

I searched for Dapper Technologies on the net, but came across a company that provides web solutions. I don't think they provide training on Embedded Systems. Is the company that you mentioned genuine?If so, please reply with their address and URL.

Thanks,
Aparna

hi

I think Pentasoft is the right place for you.

Address:
Pentasoft technologies Limited
25,"taurus", United India colony
Kodambakkam
Chennai
Phone : 24803898
94440 49191

Contact Person
C.Pratheep or R.Ramasamy

Roy

Dear Sir,

Myself, amit kr. garg am doing B.Tech in electronics engg.
I am in 7th semester. In 8th sem I will have to do six months training in industry. For this I need your help. I want my training in embedded systems. But I do not know about the companies. plz. tell me how I can get this training. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,
amit garg
h.no a/133
guru nanak colony
sangrur-148001

Hi,

One more choice for Embedded Systems course.
This company really looks good and is based in Pune.
Here is the address of the company:

Oasis Technologies Pvt. Ltd
1202/3/6, Block No. 202,
2nd Floor, Anushri Apartment,
Off Ghole Road, Above Sagar Hotel
Pune-411004, Maharashtra
INDIA
Phone No: 020-56236642
Email : [email protected]

Regards,
Ravi

i want to know the courses offered in your embedded system training, course duration and the fee details. I want to know the various branches in bangalore offering this course.

Hi Dipali,

Could you plz prvide information about the institute MIT bangalore. I'm interested in taking up embedded training. Plz let me know on this id [email protected].

Thank you
Poonacha

hi,

i'm interested in taking up the embedded systems training at ur institute. could u plz tell me if u conduct classes during the weekends?

plz let me know on this mail id [email protected]