Error when opening ToolboxST on mark vle

Hello everyone

Lately, whenever i open the toolboxST and i try to open the G1 to see the logic for troubleshooting, an error message appears which reads : " The Mark Vle product is not installed" and mostly the toolboxST closes by itself.
I reboot the GT1_SVR but is not helped.

What can cause this problem and what can be done?

Thank you.

Shmuelda, were you previously able to open ToolboxST from this workstation? It may be that certain parts of the ControlST suite are not installed on the GT1_SVR.

Shmuelda, were you previously able to open ToolboxST from this workstation? It may be that certain parts of the ControlST suite are not installed on the GT1_SVR.
previously i was able to open the ToolboxST from this workstation. MIKEVI do you how i can know which file are missing? And how i can restore them?

Meanwhile im connecting to GT1 logic from CRM1 server and it work ok.

Appreciate the attempt to help

So if you were able to previously open ToolboxST from GT1_SVR and now you can't then somehow files for ToolboxST were deleted, accidentally or by choice which is not good.
Is it possible that software for ToolboxST was upgraded on the CRM1_SVR but not on GT1_SVR. I suggest looking in the programs list for GE ControlST you looks at "Versions" on both workstations and determine if the same versions are installed on both machines.