Exor UniOP panels and Recipes

R

Rafael Becerra

Hi:
I know the UniOP panel has recipe capabilities, but my question is: Can I program the UniOP to let the user to create new recipes? (create, modify, delete) - directly in the panel, not with Designer software...

S

Serge Salnikov

As far as I now, it is impossible to do this. It is possible to enter new values of parameter or recipe parameter set selection.

Serge

the uni op panel from the exor company has a lot of type of Recipe configuration, but if you have a panel that was installed in 2001, how it possible replace the configuration of recipe in a Basic Panel of siemens.
i was in a company and i had a very pronblem to replace the logic of the UniOp Recipe... I don't Like call for a little problem the exor's support, but i will do, because if a client required a new panel and the production of exor UniOp is terminated, how it's possible replace a Panel with, for my example, with Siemenes in 2 day?
i have a lot of problem in the new siemens panel only for the logic of configurate the recipe of UniOp, and we, we because i hope i'm not only one that in own work shoul be big problem only for configuration basic panel, while with supervision software like ignition or wonderware or winCC RT Advanced the complicated process are very simple or are intituive for a beginner.
I try the new panel of Exor, i like the develop software JMOBILE,is smart for a beginner and very fast for a little application.
Yes, Yes, Yes, but for our tecnician? what is the right way? EXOR spa i hope you will develop a set of panel with the same logic of the UniOp only for resolve to much problem every that the electrilal/software PLC's Development have.
Is not possible in fast time replicate a panel with an other brand. For the company is better Siemens or AllenBradley or Omron then Jmobile Studio.