Explicit Messaging

I looked at that datasheet but I do not understand which parameter is to set the frequency and which ones ane for start and stop!
But thank you for your answer!

Hello, I looked at that chapter and now using explicit messaging I can read parameter values, but when I try to set new value to some parameters for example " Commanded Freq b002 " and " Drive Status b006 " , I don't know why that is not possible.
Is it possible to write data to those parameters?

SC1.pngsc2.pngsc3.jpgsc4.jpg

parameters starting with "b" are view only and are how the drive reports what it's doing. You can't change those values.

My memory is being jogged here. A colleague at a previous location did this once and it got complicated for him. He was using a MicroLogix 1400 to control the speed of a PF525 via explicit messages. In the embedded EtherNet/IP adapter manual, take a look at the PCCC object and DF1 protocol. I don't have access to my colleague's code.
Note: there is a restricted access tech note that mentions an error on page 136 of the march 2013 version of the embedded EtherNet/IP manual. The "reference" command should be N41:1 instead of N42:1.

Another tech note (access level: everyone, probably requires setting up a free account) talks about basic messaging:
https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/721115/loc/en_US#__highlight
It shows an example writing to the preset frequency parameters, which may do what you want. I'm not sure what will happen if you change the preset frequency parameter's value while the drive is running already. Also note the warnings about repeatedly writing parameter values. They explain some steps to take to make sure you don't damage the drive EEPROM.