extracting adresses on Premium using XIP or Unitelway protocol

N

Nest

I am having problems in communicatiing with our premium tsx573 modicon plc. Can anyone help me on how to extract addresses using XIP or Unitelway driver protocol? There were no records left by the contractors who installed the equipment. Tried to contact them but to no avail.

Well, you could open the XWAY driver manager and choose XIP tab then you'll get list of address. You could get the same access from PL7, choose PLC address (if I'm not mistaken).

when you open the xway driver manager and xip tab you see drivers intalled when you click on configuration another window opens and you must create aprofile and enter necessary addresses, now there is no addresses how we can communicate, we tried by guess work say station 1-51 but doesn't work. many trials but guess work?

Finally I found the way to communicate with a lot of trials. I used the XIP and randomly work on the station address, host IP address and the remote address then test it Whulala click the PL7 PLC connect then i"m on line. Thanks and more power. I need some more questions in the future hope you will not disappoint me.