Failed to initialized lisence error in Honeywell Experion PKS

If you have a service agreement with Honeywell I would be contacting GTAC for help.

I have had a similar issue in the past with ControlBuilder when there were rogue disabled ethernet interfaces (Virtual Machine) left on the server after a version migration, the resolution was to find them in the registry and remove them. Make sure you check with GTAC first before you do anything to your system, more often than not they will resolve your issue on the first or second try.

If you have a service agreement with Honeywell I would be contacting GTAC for help.

I have had a similar issue in the past with ControlBuilder when there were rogue disabled ethernet interfaces (Virtual Machine) left on the server after a version migration, the resolution was to find them in the registry and remove them. Make sure you check with GTAC first before you do anything to your system, more often than not they will resolve your issue on the first or second try.
Thanks Paul can you please tell me what is the path to registry where to find it in system.

Hi aqib,

If this is a production system I highly recommend getting support from GTAC, as there could be many reasons why you are receiving this message which they will be able to resolve very quickly.

Interfaces are in the following location:
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces

Each interface will have its own GUID key.