Fastrak Software

B

Bill Szuminski

Hello,
Can anyone substantiate a rumor that Fastrak (Graysoft) is out of business?
WGS

M

Michael Griffin

Is this supposed to be a very recent event (i.e. like today)? Their web site is still working (as of Friday), and they have just announced some
new releases on various products. If you have anything more specific than that I would be interested in hearing about it.

Michael Griffin
London, Ont. Canada
[email protected]

B

Bill Szuminski

I had a customer ask me to research what he had heard from a competitor of ours with regards to the Fastrak software. I have found that Fastrak is very well and completely a viable product/company. I personally apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused any one concerned with Fastrak.

J

Joseph Luft, FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc.

Bill,

No problem. FasTrak SoftWorks is alive and growing. We are expanding our product offerings.
We provide brand labeled software to several PLC manufacturers. In addition, we sell PLC programming software for Siemens S5 and 505, Modicon 884 and 984/Quantum/Momentum, Allen-Bradley PLC-2 and PLC-5, Square D SY/MAX, Cutler-Hammer, and Westinghouse PC500/2000.

In the last year, we have also moved to the SCADA software space with our ControlShop product. We will be adding additional modules and drivers in the near future.

If you or anyone would like more information, call me at 414-358-8088 and email me ([email protected]). Demos of all of our products are available at www.fast-soft.com

Thanks. Joe

Joseph Luft, President