Fatek PLC & citect communication

A

amir

Hi,
i want to connect Fatek PLC and citect SCADA via ethernet port. i want to do this in OPC. but i don't know what i must doing for successful communication.

Thank for Help

Hello,

Fatek has a native protocol named "Facon" and can be accessed via serial, TCP/IP and UDP/IP. The PLC also supports MODBUS via mapping in the PLC.

PeakHMI can access Fatek PLCS using the native Facon via serial, TCP/IP or UDP/IP.

Good luck,

Mark
http://www.peakhmi.com/

E
Ok

you can make a good communication between Fatek PLC and Scada System (DAQFACTORY). the plc should have CBE port which connected on board by PLC..
Daqfactory have the following settings:
Quick -- device configuration -- New Tcp/Ip Device
IP ( PLC IP )
Port (500)

[email protected]

> you can make a good communication between Fatek PLC and Scada System (DAQFACTORY). the plc should have CBE
> port which connected on board by PLC.. Daqfactory have the following settings:
> Quick -- device configuration -- New
> Tcp/Ip Device
> IP ( PLC IP )
> Port (500)

Hi,
I have Fatek PLC FBs-60MA which has only one port serial and HMI is connected through this port. I want to connect this PLC to SCADA through ethernet for which I would need communication board with ethernet port. My question is how can i connect communication board with CPU because it has only one serial port and HMI is already connected? Is there some other way?

Reagrds,
Mohsin