Fetching DG parameters from Woodward GW4 Gateway interface Converter

S

satish

Through CAN GCP20 (woodward) is connected to GW4. Now I want to get the DG Parameters for a MicroLogix1500 LRP. We had rs485/rs232 converter connected to GW4.

The communication configuration for GW4 is made for supporting RS485.

When I'm programming RSLogix, How to mention ModBus address like Read Input Status, read Input register and so on?

I also having a same problem, but I using a TWIDO. GW4 Gateway support function code 03, 04, 16. Thought for "remote monitoring" you can use function code 03 or 04.

But my problem now, how to program TWIDO to read the one word that contain, H.B = Exponent Generator power & L.B = Exponent Generator Voltage. Later then, either the extracted H.B or L.B value to do some maths function.
What is H.B & L.B anyway (is it same as MSB & LSB)?

Email me should you have any progress, [email protected]

<p>Thanks for your reply on Control.com.

<p>Sir you have specified that function code 03 and 04 will support. But In Woodward GCP-20 Series manual they have described for Remote Monitoring via Gateway GW4 as:
<pre>
No. Content Unit Comment
7 Phase to phase bus bar voltage U12 Vx10 UGNEXPO
8 Phase to phase bus main voltage U12 Vx10 UGNEXPO

</pre>

<p>These numbers 0 to 69 what they represent? (With reference to modbus address) Can I know how you’ve used the function codes for fetching parameter like e.g. Phase to Phase Bus bar Voltage?

<p>How to denote for no. 7 in modbus address (Phase to phase bus bar voltage U12)

<p>Satish C<br>
I-Logicon Control Automation<br>
Bangalore