Filtration of Diagnostic Test Pulse of Safety Output Module

Hello,

I am using Hima digital output module F3330 with my AB LED lamps. Hima DO is sending a test pulse of max 6.5V with an interval of 1 sec for 100ms in OFF state which is causing lamps to flicker / blink. I want to filter these test pulses. I have already tried a series resistor but it also dimmed LED brightness in ON state due to voltage drop across resistor. Also tried a 100 uF capacitor in parallel of lamp it worked but started to blow the 100mA fuse. If any of you have came across and resolved such scenario, please help me out. Thanks

BR,
RH

Hello,

I am using Hima digital output module F3330 with my AB LED lamps. Hima DO is sending a test pulse of max 6.5V with an interval of 1 sec for 100ms in OFF state which is causing lamps to flicker / blink. I want to filter these test pulses. I have already tried a series resistor but it also dimmed LED brightness in ON state due to voltage drop across resistor. Also tried a 100 uF capacitor in parallel of lamp it worked but started to blow the 100mA fuse. If any of you have came across and resolved such scenario, please help me out. Thanks

BR,
RH
Hi Rizwan,

My first question would be if you using Elop2 for HIMA configuring?
I am reading HIMA & ELOP 2 manual and there are some indication, like error messages did you noticed any of them during the issue you are describing?

Thats what i can do first , I will come back when I get more datas on this matter.

ControlsGuy25.

Hi Rizwan,

My first question would be if you using Elop2 for HIMA configuring?
I am reading HIMA & ELOP 2 manual and there are some indication, like error messages did you noticed any of them during the issue you are describing?

Thats what i can do first , I will come back when I get more datas on this matter.

ControlsGuy25.
Thanks for your reply, we are using SILWorx v10.64 since it is HiQuad X system. As per Hima support this test pulse behavior is perfectly normal even for the non line monitoring type cards and suggested to use conventional methods like resistor to filter this but using right value resistor dimmed my lamps.

Thanks for your reply, we are using SILWorx v10.64 since it is HiQuad X system. As per Hima support this test pulse behavior is perfectly normal even for the non line monitoring type cards and suggested to use conventional methods like resistor to filter this but using right value resistor dimmed my lamps.
Thanks for the feedback.