Finding type of servo motor

M

mnaula

I need to know what kind of servo motor I have in the schematics because I'm trying to make it work with digital control. I have the schematic but I don't know how it works and i need to know to control it.

The schematics is to control a servomotor. The motor has the size of a standard mouse. The components of the circuit are: a modulator, an adding network, an operational amplifier, another adding network, a block called servo-amplifier, a phase compensation network and the motor.

This system has two feedback: 1) from a tachogenerator and 2) from coarse and fine synchros. The path for the first one is: tachogenerator, adding network, operational
amplifier, impedance converter, a transformer, a block for dynamic compensation. The second path is: coarse-fine synchros, computer.

The computer generates the digital input (direction), compares with the received position (synchro/digital) and generates the error signal. The error signal is connected to the modulator and the chain is closed.

I'm trying to use Matlab to identify the transfer function of the system and design the program for the computer to control this system. The error signal is +/-10V. The motor is feeded in one side for 115V/400Hz, also the tachogenerator is.

There isn't enough information. that's the problem. This was designed in Italy and now I'm doing this work to pass a subject in the univesity.

Thanks.

Marcos

T

Terence CHAN

Dear Marcos,I am also Institude of Technology student from Burma. Please let me know where can we get 115V 400Hz synchro motor. I would like to use in my master thesis. Looking forward and hearing from you.

Regards,
CHAN