Flow-divider

> Searching for a flow-divider, to divide a fluid into 4 equal pieces, 1:4. > Need more info like: fluid?, Flow?, Pressure?, Temperature?, Accuracy?, etc. It is possible, but again, need more info. Joery

R

Rickard Akesson

Joery here´s some information: Fluid: Diesel Flow: inlet 2.2 g/s to 6 g/s divide into 4. 2.2/4-6/4. Pressure: max inlet pressure 60-90 bar, Temp: 4-20 degree celcius Accuracy: plus-minus 0.2 gram or better. Hope there is all you need > > Searching for a flow-divider, to divide a fluid into 4 equal pieces, 1:4. > Need more info like: fluid?, Flow?, Pressure?, Temperature?, Accuracy?, etc. It is possible, but again, need more info. > Joery

I do not know of one, however, If you find one I would be interested in knowing about it, as I have an application. Dave Hein Design Engineering Manager Email: [email protected] (w) 651-286-1021 (c) 651-335-9550

I

Ian Hutchinson

Searching for a flow-divider. I have a Roll-Royce Silver Shadow with twin camshaft-driven hydraulic pumps that energize two accumulators, one for each of the two high pressure braking and height control systems. The lobe on the camshaft that drives one of the pumps has gone bad. Someone has suggested to me that I could tap into the power steering low pressure pipe, and then, using a flow divider, use the pressure to feed an accumulator. The power steering fluid is not compatible with the brake fluid, so my question is if there is such a flow divider that can use one fluid (Dexron) as a pressure source, while using a different fluid (DOT 3) as one of the outputs?