FR-A500 inverter problem

C

Chung

Hello everybody,

my customer is using Mitsubishi's inverter FR-A500, 22KW. Inverter has error. When power supply is cut off, all parameters set to default value. Please help me resolve this problem.

Thanks and regards.

P
as i have not worked on the inverters that you speak of. It is common to drives and inverters if you change any settings in the parameters list you are normally instructed to save them or the next time you lose power all unsaved changes will be lost and default values will appear. also you might be not saving the changes properly having worked on some HMIs some programs also contain volatile information as when power is lost this information will be reset by default values and there is nothing you can do other than supply a U.P.S to back up the inverter, but at 22kw you might attack the control circuit as a separate supply with a ups back up to prevent memory loss. good luck.

S

September, Clyde

Hello,

That is not a normal failure - check for faulty back-up battery on the PCB. Only if the "ALL PARAMETER CLEAR" function was activated should the settings revert to default.

CWS