Frequency response for Alstom GT13E2

we have four units Alstom GT13E2 THE GRID is not stable may be everymonth blackout happened and all units in service get tripped by underfrequency protections. it was noted that frequency response is not ON but if there high drop in speed it get in service AUTO and let the unit increase its output
suddenly may be increase 50 MW from last load. my question is it normal the frequency get in Auto Although it was OFF????????

Can you tell us which control system is installed on these units.. (Egatrol, Avant, Controgas...)
Is there kind of primary and secondary frequency participation scheme used...
There should be something called NPR or NFR.. Push button on HMI..

Without be able to check software I cannot say more on this case..

So if you can add more datas we can try to answer to the thread..

Thanks in advance. the control system installed is ALSPA.
I do not know what do you mean by NPR OR NFR abbreviation. but there is like pushbutton on operator station it was in off mode then get in service AUTO when speed get low.
for primary and secondary frequency participation scheme let me ask our DCS engineer

Thank you for your attention and reply..

Looks like it is Alspa Controgas..

I am familiar with Alspa controsteam and there is kind of PRIMARY /Secondary frequency response support..

If I was at site I would investigate on software and see what should be operating and how in that situation..

There are some good article on the web that can help you to understand better those operating modes... Let's check them.. (I cannot post the link here from my smartphone)