Frequent loss of communication from VMS to Mark VIe DCS

We have observed a frequent loss of communication of our Condensate extraction pump (CEP) and Boiler feed pump (BFP) from VMS to Mark VIe. This has been going on for about two weeks already and me and my colleagues are clueless how to resolve this issue. For the meantime to restore the communication we just remove the ethernet module and insert it back then communication restored. Sometimes it happens minutes after we restore sometimes hours.This is the issue that me and my co-workers are facing now I hope you can help me find a way to fix it.

Thanks
Cyrus

Any diagnostic/process alarms appeared ?
Any diagnostic/process alarms appeared ?
No alarm. In HMI there is no value display only hash tag sign.
It would be good to know which Ethernet module you are referring too...

Is that VMS stand for vibration monitoring system?
Yes Sir. Vibration monitoring system.
It would be good to know which Ethernet module you are referring too...

Is that VMS stand for vibration monitoring system?

Attachments

Is that TDI (Transient data interface ) or communication gateway module card? on BN rack that you disconnect and reconnect to get communication back?

Or another Ethernet card from BN ?

Did you troubleshoot interconnecting signals between DCS and BN rack ?

Thank you for providing such datas so we can provide a support from here

Did you try to connect laptop to the Bently Nevada rack with OEM software to troubleshoot or at least get the event list manager..

The software from BN can help you on troubleshooting that issue ..

Is that TDI (Transient data interface ) or communication gateway module card? on BN rack that you disconnect and reconnect to get communication back?

Or another Ethernet card from BN ?

Did you troubleshoot interconnecting signals between DCS and BN rack ?

Thank you for providing such datas so we can provide a support from here
Yes Sir that is the Ethernet card from BN. We did not troubleshoot interconnecting signals because I think interconbections are OK. During our 60 days of MSSI and previous operations we did experience this. Until GE Performance test team arrived and start to install their equipment it all started from there I think. By the way, we also observed communication loss in our PLC system.