Fundamentals

V=IR

Voltage equals Current multiplied by Resistance, where Resistance can be Total Impedance (Resistance, Inductance and Capacitance)

Voltage doesn't go anywhere unless you put it in a Volkswagen and push it down the street.

You might say the above is a starting point - but it seems to me you need to start studying basic electrical engineering - we did this at school. Obvious there is so much to learn that it would be impractical to 'detail' here.

Having seen other threads posted - you need to convince us you are not a 'troll' [as defined by social media].

oneye14,

According to this person’s profile he is a student…. But he’s apparently not liking the books he should have to study and believes he can get a better education from the experts on this forum. (I am honored that he has placed his mentorship in our hands.)

But reality can be a cruel experience.

There are few worthwhile shortcuts in life. It requires a good deal of experience to recognize one and take advantage of the opportunity, recognizing that even gifted with a shortcut there is still commitment and perseverance to be expended for the best outcome. There are few people that succeed (truly succeed) on raw talent and/or luck.

Sweat equity earned its name.

There are some excellent resources available these days—and while this is one, it is not suited for this poster’s asks. Reading past , current and future threads and asking for clarification (instead of expressing doubt…!) would be one way to begin to understand what technicians and engineers deal with on a daily basis. The experience which can be gained by following some of the threads on this site could be very valuable in helping to decide on a career path and learning logical- and critical thinking processes.

I applaud the original poster’s enthusiasm but it needs to be tempered with some patience and study and politeness. “One can catch many more flies with honey than with vinegar.” (Though, personally, I can’t for the life of me understand why catching flies is a worthy endeavor—except to reduce the buzzing they produce. And the transmission of unhealthy stowaways. I guess those are two good enough reasons. I’d like to hear others which might be better.)

One of the most prophetic things I learned after a few years working as an engineer in the field and cussing design engineers is: Engineering is a series of compromises. The other thing I learned at about the same time is: The harder I work—the luckier I get. A corollary to that is: I’d rather be lucky than good. (One can be good and unlucky…. Think about it.)