GE Frame 6 (6541B)

Hello

Is there anyone on this forum who can help me out with 4 x Frame 6 units I have?

We have been asked by a company we work closely with in the UK to sell a 160MW power plant, that is still operational.

It consists of 4 GE Frame 6 (6541B) with Alstom T190-240 Alternators, we have been told that these are popular units so were wondering if there was any company that would need one or twoOr all of them, at this time they are fully operational and can be viewed in situ. .

Hello

Is there anyone on this forum who can help me out with 4 x Frame 6 units I have?

We have been asked by a company we work closely with in the UK to sell a 160MW power plant, that is still operational.

It consists of 4 GE Frame 6 (6541B) with Alstom T190-240 Alternators, we have been told that these are popular units so were wondering if there was any company that would need one or twoOr all of them, at this time they are fully operational and can be viewed in situ. .

Dear Mr. Robson,
Hi, good day.

We did wonder these units are still available?
If so will be appreciated to have the complete details of those units? and Scope of supply, pictures, etc.
Looking for your reply.
Best Rgds
Shabtay
[email protected]