Ge mark 5 download

Hello everyone
I made srv gcv calibration in ge mark 5 .after i need to introduce the min and max voltage to IOconfig and make download .
Can anyone give the command to download the IOconfig in Mark 5 please

EEPROM DOWN T1 T IOCFG

EEPROM DOWN T1 S IOCFG

EEPROM DOWN T1 R IOCFG

The above presumes t1 is the unit name; if t1 is not the unit name for the Mark V being downloaded to you'll have to open CONFIG.DAT to determine the Mark V's unit name.

[I always download to <T> first, then <S> then <R>. Old habits die hard.]

EEPROM DOWN T1 T IOCFG

EEPROM DOWN T1 S IOCFG

EEPROM DOWN T1 R IOCFG

The above presumes t1 is the unit name; if t1 is not the unit name for the Mark V being downloaded to you'll have to open CONFIG.DAT to determine the Mark V's unit name.

[I always download to <T> first, then <S> then <R>. Old habits die hard.]
Thanks you very do i have to reboot the controlers after downloading ??

Takieddine27,

There is one exception to the download and reboot requirement for Mark V: If AutoCalibrate was used to calibrate LVDT feedback then it is not necessary to reboot after downloading only the IOCFG option after AutoCalibrate was used. For ALL other EEPROM download options (including USER)--OR if changes were made to any other I/P Configurator value--it is required to reboot the processor(s) to get the downloaded information from EEPROM into RAM in order for the change(s) to be used in the control and protection of the unit.

The exception for LVDT calibration using AutoCalibrate results from the fact that AutoCalibrate actually changes the RAM values of LVDT feedback scaling, so that it is not necessary to reboot to get the new values from EEPROM into RAM. But, this is only true for LVDT feedback calibration done using AutoCalibrate--AND it is still required to manually enter the LVDT 0- and 100% values into the I/O Configurator, verify the values, save the changes when exiting the I/O Configurator and then use the EEPROM Downloader to get the new values into EEPROM.

Takieddine27,

That's one of the "benefits" of using AutoCalibrate--it automatically changes the regulator type for an SRV. So, it's not necessary to change the regulator type for an SRV when using AutoCalibrate for any purpose when working on an SRV.