GE MARK 6E TOOLBOX ST

Hi All ...
We have a Mark6 E control panel for training purposes. recently I installed toolbox in one window 7 PC. In the same system, we have mark 6E S also using. everything was working fine a few days. now mark 6eS all is working fine, but from the new system, we are unable to download mark6e. when downloading its showing " This action is not allowed from an OSM " . in workstation features ON site monitor true. and there is no error in build.

The OSM, or "On Site Monitor" is a feature of WorkstationST that makes that particular PC Read Only in regards to the control system. It is intended for PCs that are going to be connected to an off-site network for monitoring and data collection. If the PC you are running on has its WorkstationST configured as an OSM, you're not going to be able to download to a controller from it, change setpoints, etc. If it is unintentionally set to be an OSM, you can simply turn off that feature in the WorkstationST configuration for the PC and download it.

Hi Sir ... thank you for the reply. The OSM feature is turn off WorksationST already . in the same system, I have mark6eS. there are no issues. this mark6es. mark6, WorksationST and mark6eS are in the same EGD network.

Well, either the OSM feature is enabled or you have not built and downloaded the WorkstationST configuration for the PC you are running on and it is running a prior configuration. Worst case, uninstalling WorkstationST clears the OSM flag.

Hi
I have Blue USB dongle key for controlST activation but I dont have the controlST software , I ask if its possible to download the software and from Which site ?
Thanks

Hi
I have Blue USB dongle key for controlST activation but I dont have the controlST software , I ask if its possible to download the software and from Which site ?
Thanks
Hi
Thanks
Hi Mr Hassanain
I think you are working at Alquds power station, right?