GE Mark 7 Steam Turbine HMI Communications

E

eisa

Changed new control valve of fuel gas. after that did calibration and configuration. when we try to started found all date of turbine on screen are#######.

C
I believe the date/time tag is a system tag in Cimplicity and not part of the control data retrieved from the turbine controller.

CuriousOne,

There were <b>SO MANY</b> things wrong with the original post, I only thought it fair to let GE try to sort out exactly what the original poster meant.

I interpreted "date" to mean "data". I couldn't decipher how replacing a fuel gas control valve would have anything to do with a steam turbine HMI, since steam turbines don't have fuel gas control valves (well, I guess that's not technically true since steam is a "gas"...but not fuel gas).

Lastly, I haven't yet heard of a Mark 7. I asked a couple of former colleagues, and Mark VII is still a ways off. There are rumours, but then there are always rumours.

By the way, the date/time on any GE turbine control interface is supposed to come directly from the controller (Mark "N"). In the Mark V <I> there were a couple of screens which didn't have any unit data (The Main Menu screens, for example) and they had "IDOS time" which could be different from Mark V controller time and different from the PC BIOS time (those were the good, old days--NOT!).

Again, there were so many things wrong with the original post, any reply would pretty much be pure speculation. Mark VII might not even use CIMPLICITY!