Generic trend package

C

Chris Ryan

Hello List, I'm looking for a good plain vanilla trend package. Our shop has GE, AB, Siemens and modicon PLC,s and I wish to use a "generic" product. Any constructive thoughts? Thanks Chris 'RYNO' Ryan Slab Group PPI Bethlehem Steel Corp Sparrows Point Div. 410.388.7817 [email protected]

P

Pete Wietsma

Iconics makes a very nice trending package called TrendworX32. It communicates to the plant floor equipment through OPC Servers which are widely available. Trendworx is a stand-alone package and includes 4 or 5 different trend viewers. You can download a demo copy of the software at: www.iconics.com. Pete Wietsma Summit Electric Supply [email protected] > I'm looking for a good plain vanilla trend package. Our shop has GE, AB, Siemens and modicon PLC,s and I wish to use a "generic" product. Any > constructive thoughts?

M
Iconics makes a great single application,TrendWorx TrendWorx32 is an OPC client and would work with any of those devices The TrendWorx Client would connect directly to the associated OPC Server. Mark M

J

Joseph Luft, FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc.

Chris, FasTrak provides ControlShop which has an inexpensive Logging/Trending module which includes OPC servers for Allen-Bradley, Siemens, and Modicon programmable controllers (GE is on the way). You can download a demo which will allow you to test online for up to 15 minutes at www.fast-soft.com. Call or email me if you have any questions. Thanks. Joe Joseph Luft FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc. 6659 W Mill Road Milwaukee WI 53218 Phone:(414)358-8088 Email: [email protected] Website: www.fast-soft.com

P
If your prepared for some coding, I have used the Trendviewer control for ICS. Excellent control, and may save you cash over the Iconics software..

Paul Rucci