Gould Modicon 085A PLC info

D

Dan Virgilio

I just purchased a Gould Modicon 085A PLC, one D01136 relay output module, two B133 input modules, one PE0001 power supply, one PP0105 handheld programmer with cable, din rail mount. Like to use it for home automation project that I have but I need the unit manual or a copy of it, I'm willing to pay a reasonable fee plus postage, can someone help me. THANKS

D
Contact Schneider Automation Customer Support in North Andover, MA. Gould/Modicon/AEG/SquareD/Telemechanique all now a part of Schneider Electrics Automation Business Unit.

D

Dan Virgilio

Thanks for your advise, I will contact them,I probably need to get the programing manual, the unit seem to works ok, but I have no idea how to program it without the proper manual. Thanks for your advise. Dan

D

Dan Virgilio

Hey thanks for the advise but this is what I get back from Modicon : CASE #496975 Dear Sir; That product is a matured product and we no longer support it. The manual may be possibly obtained from an after market dealer the PP-0110 programming guide or other manuals for the unit. Sorry, the unit has lived past it's life. Good Luck Too much to ask for modicon, my only chance is to find some one that have an old manual. Thanks for the tip , sorry that don't work out. Dan

T

Terry Shaw (AET Films)

We are looking for the programming manual also. Have you found it yet? I know its been along time since you were looking. If we find it i'll try to get a hold of you. Please do the same.

Terre Haute, In