guidance towards joining automation industries as a fresher

R

raj

Hello experts,

I am a graduated engineer (FRESHER) in Electronics and Instrumentation and completed my degree with average aggregate in the year 2013 in INDIA (Tamilnadu).

I am interested in joining the automation industries and hence, I have done a course on PLC Programming (siemens and AB), industrial project in pulp and paper industry and done lots of self study by visiting technical papers and notes posted on the websites like control.com, omega.com, controlglobal.com and even technical publications from leading industries.

I was active for past 2 months in leading job boards but did not find any relevant job openings for freshers in this field.

So, I need your help towards how to approach an automation industries (both product and service based) and what will be the recruiters expectations to call an fresher for the interview process?

Please help us towards it and I am not only with this doubt, there are lot more out. your single tip can make a good start in our career.

with regards,
raj

raj,

Even i am a fresher and have the same doubt but did not take time to make a post like this...

I am active in leading job boards but didn't find any matching jobs to this.

hey expert, please jump in to help us with this dilemmas.