Gulde-Regal control valves

Z

Zavior

I am looking for supplier of Bellow Seal Type Pneumatically operated diaphragm control valves for corrosive admosphere. I am looking for model: Gulde Regal Germany Type 1012.00 along with pneumatic actuator type GA1/41. Pls email me the supplier contact Thanks

Zavior
([email protected])

Have you found the manufacture? I'm also need production from this company. Pls kindly advise manufacture information if you have. Thanks in advance.

Sophie

On January 21, 2003, Zavior wrote:
> I am looking for supplier of Bellow Seal Type Pneumatically operated diaphragm control valves for corrosive admosphere. I am looking for model: Gulde Regal Germany Type 1012.00 along with pneumatic actuator type GA1/41. Pls email me the supplier contact Thanks

Zavior
([email protected]) <

A

Agus Sumarmo

Please give us information for the manufacture of Gulde. We need parabolic plug as a part of PSA Valve for Linde. P/N 2122995 T and 2123207 T. Could give us the person for this, Please give me much information for that as soon as possible.

Agus Sumarmo

> Have you found the manufacture? I'm also need production from this company. Pls kindly advise manufacture information if you have. Thanks in advance. <

( Complete thread: http://www.control.com/1026165523/index_html )