Hartmann&Braun Company

H

Hooshang Farhadi

Dear collegue
I am cheef Engineer of Instrument&Automation department of "Iranian National Steel Industrial Group" in Ahwaz-Iran.
Our furnaces automation&Insrument are from H&B Co.
We have some problem for purchasing spare part from H&B Co,But there isn't any trace of H&B Co in the internet or we can't find it.
Please help us who to communicate with them.
At present,on of the problem that we have is about specification of Electronic board with name " CA02" that supply two DP transmitters.
If any one have documents or information about it,please send us.
With Best Regrads
Hooshang Farhadi
Instrument&Automation Dept
INSIG - Ahwaz - Iran
Email: [email protected]
TEL:+98 611 3393392
FAX:+98 611 3393401
Address : Km 9 Ahwaz Khorramshar Road
INSIG- Section One
Ahwaz - Iran

T

Thomas Hergenhahn

Their central should be at:

Hartmann & Braun Ag
GRAEFSTRASSE 97
D-60487 FRANKFURT AM MAIN
GERMANY

Tel. +49 69 7990
??? +49 69 7992406
HTH

S
Hartmann & Braun now is ABB Automation Products GmbH.
Stierstadter Strase 5,D-60488 Frankfurt/Main
Tel.: +49(0)69 79 30-49 07
http:/www.abb.de/automation

J
Dear collegue
the Hartmann&Braun was absorb by ABB Company, you can contact your local supplier of ABB in your Country.
Moreover, if you cannot find the two channel power of DP Transmitter you can use any power supply of any DP transmitter or substitute. The voltage is 24 volts.

JUN TORRES
INSTRUMENT ENGINEER

Dear Jun TORRES:

we had bought a oxygen analyzer from mannesmann hartmann&braun company long long ago. the type as follow:
Magnos 6 G-EX d P:21193-0-1100000 BA-NR F:25168 A 39148652/0011 MB3 0-25VOL% O2

now, the head of measure of oxygen analyzer and the board of measure are not use, we want instead. we have contact ABB chinese office, but, they said the type was old, they did not find it, so,they did not find replace type, therefore, they did not supply the gppds. can you help us? we hope you answer ASAP!

Best Regards
lily

H

Henning von Hoersten

Dear Lily,

I am the Area Sales Manager for Hartmann & Braun / ABB in the factory, please talk to our office in China about your service issue. The contact details are:

ABB China
FAO: Mr. Yu Liang Wang - ATPC
Universal Plaza, 10
Jiuxianqiao Lu
Chaoyang District
Beijing 100016

Tel.: +86 10 8456-6688 Ext.6250
Fax: +86 10 8456--7650/51/52
E-Mail: [email protected]

My contact details are:

ABB ATPC-MWP
FAO: Henning von Hoersten
Stierstaedter Str. 5
D-60488 Frankfurt
Germany

E-Mail: [email protected]

Should anybody require support regarding our product, please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any additional support.

With best regards

Henning von Hoersten

M

mohammad reza zare

Dear Mr. Farhadi,

I'm very glad to find you.
We have a big electrical shop in Lalehzar Ave. in Teharan, Iran and we have many H&B productcs. Also Siemens and AEG, ABB, and another type. If you want catalog of this pls call me.

Best regards,
mohammad reza zare
021 33951194-7
[email protected]