HELP!! Need info on Vortex flow meter


Thread Starter

Greg J. Dake

If anyone knows where I can get info on the Bailey Fischer & Porter vortex flow tube transmitters I'd REALLY appreciate it.... Can't find it on their site. The model number is 3211b2lb. It's used to measure steam flow...Or if anyone has some general information on how a vortex flow tube works for steam, I'd love to hear it. All of our other flowmeters are magnetic ones. E-mail me at [email protected] with any help or comments...I would really appreciate it.

Greg J. Dake
ABB has aquired most of the Bailey Fischer & Porter vortex / swirl meters I believe. I couldn't tell you if the model numbers are the same. Try giving you're ABB rep a call.

Good Luck