HELP US TO CONSULTANT TO CHOOSE INVERTER AND MOTOR VACON

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is Phu , I am working for paper factory . Now we have issue we need your help us how to choose the Motor and Inverter . Why original manufacturing choose motor 500 KW and Inverter 450 kw. So when machine motor start up whether this factor to cause " Overcurrent" . Before we have never this case even through Motor 500 KW and Inverter 450 KW for each shut down machine and start up again

Related to Vacon inverter products , we have tissue machine line to install from Kadant manufacturing. With the original from manufacturing, there is just process for recycle fan . They installed Motor 500 KW and Vacon Inverter 450 KW . Actual load for the motor ran about 55 % full load of the motor .
Every maintenance job periodically, we will shut down all the inverters . Before there is no issue for each maintenance periodically. However , we just had an issue yesterday after closing power for the inverter . Inverter is not ready with the fault code " Over current " when the motor is starting. I don't know if this issue relates to choosing the difference between a Motor 500 KW and Driver Inverter 450 KW or not . If it is wrong to choose , why was there is any issue before.
Can you help me to consult for this case ?
Thanks
Huu Phu

Attachments