Help with Delphi 5 sample code for Modbus

M

Mulalo

I am busy trying to implement modbus RTU protocol. The problem is the component that i am using is difficult for me to analyse. I am using Comport. Can anyone help me with the serial component and the modbus RTU sample code.

You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks
Stranded Mulalo

You can save a significant amount of time by using a pre-built Modbus component. Check out www.automatedsolutions.com for a complete lineup of Modbus ActiveX controls and OPC Servers.

Fully functioning evaluation versions are available for download.

Hello,

You may want to take a look at ModLink, a native VCL component suite for Borland Delphi.

With ModLink, you can very easily turn your application/PC either into (i) a local Modbus client/master that initiates transactions over the serial network in order to request a remote Modbus server/slave to perform a specific action, or into (ii) a local Modbus server that listens over the serial network, intercepts, and analyzes the transactions being initiated by a remote Modbus client/master, and performs the specific actions requested by those transactions.

To get more detailed information about ModLink, or to download the latest release of VCL components and demo applications, please visit the following web site:

http://www.ozm.cz/ivobauer/modlink/

Should you have ANY questions regarding ModLink, don't hesitate to contact me directly by e-mail.

Best regards,
Ivo Bauer