HIGH EXHAUST TEMP AT START UP (FIRE SPEED) - FRAME 6 GAS TURBINE

during start up for frame 6 gas turbine we notice that there is high temp at exhaust about 530 deg. Celsius and rpm is about 1800. this abnormal situation may harm the hot components due high raise of temp.

during start up for frame 6 gas turbine we notice that there is high temp at exhaust about 530 deg. Celsius and rpm is about 1800. this abnormal situation may harm the hot components due high raise of temp.
Hi
Woud you plz tell us:
-The type of controls system , combustion mode...
-Type of fuel used...
-Is there some works on this unit, have been done before that event occur (i mean when problem started...)
-What have been done for troubleshooting this issue....
-Alarms /trips annunciated...can you share here ...
-Did you checked tested thermocouples ?
-Is there available trends that we can check here...

ControlsGuy25.

Hi dear,
i also faced same issue once, after overhauling of machine when we were going for gas turbine start up so while loading and reaching at some specific speed/stage (exactly i don't remember now) the exhaust high temperature alarmed, so we come down the speed and again rise back, we did this practice couple of time but same issue happened, then as advice by one of our senior fellow to keep loading slowly even after getting high exhaust temperature, we did the same and finally while keep on loading the exhaust temperature trends back to normal range.
this is my experience what i shared with you.

How are you going to check all fuel nozzles ?? Fuel nozzles need checked as a set for flow so all nozzles are within 2% on flow. keep them as a set and change them as a set, never change one or more nozzles. If you don't have the equipment to do this check with the local airport, they can usually help.
Hi Spreads can be caused by changing untested single nozzles. If you can, keep a spare set of tested tips built on to a set of nozzles as a spare for changing