HIMA ELOP II v 3.5 application

S

Sergei

I've installed (all default paths were used during installation) HIMA ELOP II application on Windows XP operating system and I can't run ELOP II application. "Error while starting up LC/32" message appears. (Hardlock driver has been installed and operates correctly. Hardlock is attached.) Can anybody help me? How can I start HIMA ELOP II application in Windows XP environment?

Hello, do you happen to know which Hardware management version it is?

(You can see this information from your control panel of Windows XP under Add and remove programs.)

J
Hi Sergei,

I have just remembered what your problem could be. The problem is due to a "hot fix" KB840987 provided by Microsoft. The problem is not difficult to fix.

If you are starting Elop 2 factory via a desktop icon:
right click on the Icon and select properties.
in the propeties window select the short cut tab and in the field "Target" delete pmStart.exe and replace it with LcPrjMng.exe making sure that there is no space before the LcPrjMng.exe click okay to confirm the entry. This will allow the program to start with no problems.

The complete target should look like the following before change:

"C:\Program Files\ELOP II Factory\ENV\LcStart.bat" pmStart.exe

And after change:

"C:\Program Files\ELOP II Factory\ENV\LcStart.bat"LcPrjMng.exe

If you are starting Elop 2 factory via the windows start menu, then on the Elop 2 factory name right click and select the properties option.

Repeat the same procedure outlined with the change of the target name.
(Both should be changed to avoid any problems.)

If you have any difficulty please don't hesistate to contact me, I am available to assist:

jason. minto @ de. schneider-electric. com

R

Robert Hilgers

Hello,

This procedure was very helpful... Thanks!! I´m running ELOP II on a Windows 2000-PC. On this system, I had to add a space before the LcPrjMng.exe!!!

My complete target now looks like
"C:\Programme\ELOP II Factory\ENV\LcStart.bat" LcPrjMng.exe

> Hi Jason,
>
> It's great! It works! Thanks a lot for information! <

it worked for me too - thanks a lot

We have Elop II in windows 2000 sp4. Some times program closed suddenly and before that this error message appear "LCprjmng.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. you will need to restart the program"

Can you help me please
My Email:[email protected]

Hi
I lose my last backup project and the code version of the cpu and project is not matching
How can I solve the problem
The online- test is not running
Resource code version does not match with loaded code version