Hitachi PLC communicate with HMI/PC

C

Calvin

Dear Sir/Madam:
I have a Hitachi PLC(Miro-EH Series). I want to know how the PLC communicates to HMI/PC. Can anyone send me the technique and related material(e.g. pdf files or examples).

Thank you very much!

B

Burak Cedetas

Hello
We had many HMI applications with Hitachi H series
PLC's. On theory EH is the same.
We will test this within september. We have
a project whic involves an EHMicro-23.

A DDE will be used to link the PLC to the
windows based Scada.

I can tell you more specificaly on EH Micro
after the tests.
Regards

T

Timothy Davis

Calvin,
May I suggest that you visit http://www.lighthouseplcs.com/microeh.html .
Here you will be able to download a PDF data sheet, and a PDF User Manual (4MB). There is also information on the Hitachi HMI as well as EXOR R&D HMI on our site. I hope this information is assist you in your efforts.
Best Regards,

Timothy R. Davis Lighthouse PLCs, Inc.
Applications Engineer 2549 Rosebay St. | Ste 100
Ph 541.463.1496 Eugene, OR 97402-6148
Fx 541.463.1497 www.lighthouseplcs.com
eM [email protected]

B

Burak Cedetas

Hello Again,
We have made our tests and the unit does communicate with a PC rather well. We were able to program it and read data from a SCADA like its bigger cousin EH

Regards

T

Timothy Davis

Dear Calvin,
There is a PDF you can download at
http://www.hitachi-ds.com/sub/info/pdf/MICRO-EO.pdf.zip (approximately 330 pages) that will tell you more than you ever wanted to know about this product.

There has been some discussion about using information on the GE/Fanuc VersaMax instead of that specifically for the Micro-EH. We would caution against this, because GE/Fanuc changes the Firmware when they put their name on the product. This allows them to use their own software as well. And, the manufacture of their HMI is unknown to us, but it is not Hitachi or
EXOR. So, again we would urge caution in utilizing their documentation/information.

If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our company directly (North American Hitachi PLC Master Distributor).
Best Regards,

Timothy R. Davis Lighthouse PLCs, Inc.
Applications Engineer 2549 Rosebay St. | Ste 100
Ph 541.463.1496 Eugene, OR 97402-6148
Fx 541.463.1497 www.lighthouseplcs.com
eM [email protected]