'hockey puck' enclosure needed


Thread Starter

Paul Chidley

Looking for a supplier of 'hockey puck' style enclosures or encapsulation shells. I've found dozens of products using puck style enclosures and many of them seem to use the exact same plastic enclosure but I can't find who makes the emply enclosure.
Rittal has some very small plastic enclosures. Maybe theirs? It would be in their PK line.


Perhaps Stahlin has something that small. I'm not familiar with their line.

And of course, Radio Shack has small plastic project boxes.