Homebrewed software to target NETCF 2.0 on ARMV4I device and relay output module

Dear community members,

My objective was with use of VS2005 and paricularly designated library make comlete the development of the certain app which enables to communicate NXP imx287 ARMV4i NETCF 2.0 powered device, and on the other hand the Wellpro WP8025RO module. The app which I developed utilises the field talk modbus library trial version. Which includes two DLL's.
One DLL takes care of the code compilation onto NETCF 2.0, while the 2'nd DLL takes care of making it run on the ARMV4I based board. Both DLL's(trial version) alongside with C# project files are attached onto this post, thus anybody could take an advantage of it.
To make it run on the particular device you must verify whether the board does feature the ARMV4I family CPU and WinCE(NETCF2.0).
If so, then install the VS2005 onto your development PC. Also it is desired you install the CERHost to view the deployment and run of the app on the board. Active Sync facilitates connection establishment between VS2005 and the board, though it could be omited if you run the files included in VS2005 on the board manually. Read the article "how to establish connection between the VS2005 and the board without Active Sync".
The board should feature at least one serial port. Before purchasing it you should verify with the hardware documentation, whether it does have its serial port reciever gated off while transmitting. It is mandatory requirement to be fully compatible with the library. Otherwise serial connection with the separate modbus module could not succeed.
The module I've tried is the Wellpro WP8025RO which I obtained on the open platform features zero-base addressing. Thus valid addresses are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. It is better to test the module with the genuine software it associated with, also you can change connection settings if you want to. After the module is tested, its addressing system is studied and practically verified(Modbus Poll), it could be given a good shot of making serial modbus connection succeed. If serial connection does succeed the error code returned by the library methods are '0'-s, if not succeed some int 32 value, for example 129 (refers to poor connection). The comments which accompany the code lines gives an idea of particulars the codes deal with, so I do not describe them in detail here.
The screenshots which I attach to the post briefly describe the deployment and run of the app on the real board. Later I'll shoot the video and upload it somewhere posting the link here.

May the almighty Lord bless all good folks.

Attachments