Honeywell Experion R300

S

srh

I am having problem with trend displays on Honeywell Experion R300 HMI Stations.

In June-2013 we had an incident of server switchover owing to Windows related error. This happened on 5-June-2013.

Now, we needed to access some old trends and found that the trends from 05-June-2013 to approx. 03 months back are missing. While loading various trends like 24 hr avg, 24 hrs, 8hr avg etc. this period of unavailable data changes from 01~03 months.

The files for these dates are present and were there on the server-a (previous primary) in the archive folder (C:/ProgramFiles/Honeywell/ExperionPKS/Server/Data/Archive). I moved these files to the server-b (current primary) archive folder but still no change. I copied the same to Restored archives folder for the current primary server (Server-B) as per the defined path for additional history folders in Configuration utility but no use (this step was as per KB help).

Also, there is an alarm that is being generated for HSTARC Failure – Permission not accessible. Is this related?

Does these things give any insight into probable cause as to how I can restore the missing trends?

Look forward to hearing from someone.

There is a data folder in the server. before being archived to the archive folder, the trends are stored in that data folder. During switchover, some of the data remains there. Do check that folder..

Yesterday I had only seen the 1st para of your post...

Since, you had already done that procedure, you can check the History archived space allotted in history>archive path. or while viewing the trends, switch to 1 min data (not avg data). Is anything visible?

I am not sure which space allocation you are referring. Kindly clarify. From what i understand, there is ample storage space on hard drive.

As for 1 min avg data, that's what i posted in the original problem info. For different selection of trend data view, the period of data that is missing varies (but some portion continues to remain missing).