Honeywell Plantscape server alarm problem

A

Adil

hello,

I've a honeywell DCS c200 controller running with plantscape server. On the main station window, the status line is flashing in red color (indicating Alarm). Although, I've acknowledged all the alarms but yet it is flashing. When I go to the Alarm summary page, and click "Acknowledge page button", it says "Alarm is acknowledged but have not returned to normal state."

Can anyone please help me out on this. My main question is why flashing on the main screen status line is not stopped? when all the alarms are acknowledged.

I believe, there is some alarm causing the red flashing on the status line of the main station window.

Anyone experienced with Plantscape R500, please guide how to move forward to troubleshoot that problem.

thanks

I've checked it with mngr account, still can't find any unacknowledged alarm. I've also verified all system alarms have no 'view' restrictions on the particular station, by going into system area configuration.

Don't know if you cleared this up of not ...

Honeywell EBI had this symptom if a controller was removed while there was an alarm in the buffer.

"AlarmInit" from the DOS prompt cleared them.
(You may want to try searching for that or a close abbreviation of it).