honeywell tdc3000 cds

• Thread starter ahmad shamsuddin
  • Start date
A

ahmad shamsuddin

need some expert help. i've deleted some points from my tdc3000 and rebuilt and reloaded the same points again. the thing is, these point are used by my AM in CDS. sure enough, the points were deleted from the CDS used in the AM points.

any idea where can i retrieve which deleted points goes to which CDS and subsequently AM points that uses the CDS? i've got EB,DB and CP backup but of no use. there's no info on what points were in those the CDS.

tq

S

SUSHANTA SAHA

Reply: Have you tried the 'FIND <TAGNAME>' COMMAND at the command prompt ? It usually gives all the destinations including CL programs where the tag is being used.

K

Kassarjian, Steve

If the AM points that reference the deleted-and-then-rebuilt points were saved (Check-point-ed) with the original CDS data (and not over-written because of auto-saving), then the data is present on the HM. You could restore by loading from the check-point. Or you could use the command processor FN command to search for entity references (of course, with
appropriate limits on the unit and point names), and then re-enter the entities into the CDS by hand.

In fact, you might use FN before loading to make sure the data is there in the first place.

Good luck,
Steve

The tagids may be included in the .CL file for each custom point. Look for an associated .EC file that may have been used to compile and link the custom point to its .CL file... or call HW support @ 602-313-5558.

F

Fabian Verdun

What do you mean with CDS? I've deleted some points too, but those points are from RMPCT. The only I had to do was to re-build those point with some EB and Link files. I dont know if this your case. there are a guide of this in Profit Controller Designer´s Guide.

F.V.
[email protected]

PD: In my case I forgot to save my checkpoint. Don´t forget it.