Honeywell Uniformance PHD

E

epm_man

I need a manual that describes how to write formulas in Excel to access data from Honeywell Uniformance PHD. Can one be found on the Internet?

N

Neil Kingston

I don't know how you would do this with the Honeywell API but if you can't get that going we have an Excel AddIn that embeds formulas in your Excel cells for extracting data from OPC HDA servers including Honeywell Uniformance PHD.

For more information send an email to sales<at>opcware (replacing <at> with @)

Neil Kingston
http://www.opcware.com

You'll need to install the PHD client software, it gives you the option to install the MSOffice addins for Excel and Powerpoint. Once the Excel addin is enabled, a PHD menu item shows up and enables data access. Visual basic can also be used, read the instructions in the Visual PHD folder in the start menu under Totalplant Information...

Hi,

i live in venezuela and i'm using the client software PHD. I have many troubles getting data from the shadows server. I've read the visualPHD developers reference guide but i still lost in hell. :eek:(

the thing is each time I get data using RAW method the data set seems to be bad in many cases... Sometimes If I use the movelast command it doesn't move to the last element in data set... some other times it does move to the last element but if I use moveprevious command it doesn't show me the previous element, it shows me the last element.

What can I do? I have a lot of dudes but no answers... please help me...

[email protected]

There is one manual which tells you how to get data from PHD thru Excel. But you need to install the PHD Excel add-in. I have the manual but I'll need to find it for you.