How can I solve this problem

"I think this education system is a mistake. "
Yes, I agree. You are not prepared for this. On top of that, neither are the professors that teach control theory since many or most of them have never controlled anything. They only teach what they have been taught by others that teach only what they have been taught with no real experience.

However, I learned on my own out of necessity. One can learn on their own by controlling real systems even if they are simple heaters or tank level systems.

I thought ControlsGuy25 was doing well. I liked his differential equation approach. One learns with Laplace transforms and state space but real control is done with differential equations because only differential equations can handle non-linear systems.

My videos are not meant for beginners. Most people cannot keep up with the math so they don't watch the whole video. However, the emphasis is correct. None of the stuff you learn in a text books is useful until you learn how to do system identification. Control text books have many examples but they never show where the numbers come from for their examples.

There are very few good engineers out there that can really design systems. Most only evolve systems. The worst simply kludge them together without regards as to whether it is controllable or not. I have NEVER seen a system with a documented transfer function for the system. This is sad. This is why it is important to be able to generate your own models. Once you have the model then computing the controller gains is easy.

"I think this education system is a mistake. "
Yes, I agree. You are not prepared for this. On top of that, neither are the professors that teach control theory since many or most of them have never controlled anything. They only teach what they have been taught by others that teach only what they have been taught with no real experience.

However, I learned on my own out of necessity. One can learn on their own by controlling real systems even if they are simple heaters or tank level systems.

I thought ControlsGuy25 was doing well. I liked his differential equation approach. One learns with Laplace transforms and state space but real control is done with differential equations because only differential equations can handle non-linear systems.

My videos are not meant for beginners. Most people cannot keep up with the math so they don't watch the whole video. However, the emphasis is correct. None of the stuff you learn in a text books is useful until you learn how to do system identification. Control text books have many examples but they never show where the numbers come from for their examples.

There are very few good engineers out there that can really design systems. Most only evolve systems. The worst simply kludge them together without regards as to whether it is controllable or not. I have NEVER seen a system with a documented transfer function for the system. This is sad. This is why it is important to be able to generate your own models. Once you have the model then computing the controller gains is easy.
Pnachtwey,

Thank you for the comments.

Yes I agree with you, nowadays éducation system is oftenly difficult to understand or assimilate at least by students first.
Practice is one of the key to succeed on any school studies...
I can testimony here.
Back in days I was lucky to joined and studied near ex big energy and railway company like Alstom.
We did many practice works in high school.
It really helped me a lot for a good and correct entry in industrial world.

My advise to students would be to try to learn more what the system is supposed to do/achieve, and how it gonna take you to get successful results.
I liked the Runge kutta method reference on the video that you posted.
That remind me lot of good "souvenirs".

Controls guy25.