How to calculate SGT-800 Firing temperature (T52)

Hello.
I would like to know how to calculate SGT-800 Firing temperature or T52.
In operation manual, it was calculated by using exhaust temperature, exhaust pressure, and compressor discharge temperature.
However, it was not specified the exact formula to calculate T52.
So, I would like to request your support to....
1) What is the formula for T52 calculation.
2) For tunning process, the engineer always adjust the K1520 (Constant for T52 calculation) after conduct GT outage. So, what is the criteria for this K1520 adjustment? I wonder why we have to adjust this constant because T52 is always controlled as constant at hi-limitation during base load?
Thanks.

Hello.
I would like to know how to calculate SGT-800 Firing temperature or T52.
In operation manual, it was calculated by using exhaust temperature, exhaust pressure, and compressor discharge temperature.
However, it was not specified the exact formula to calculate T52.
So, I would like to request your support to....
1) What is the formula for T52 calculation.
2) For tunning process, the engineer always adjust the K1520 (Constant for T52 calculation) after conduct GT outage. So, what is the criteria for this K1520 adjustment? I wonder why we have to adjust this constant because T52 is always controlled as constant at hi-limitation during base load?
Thanks.
Hello,

I don't have SFT800 O&M Manual with me..

So cannot add some notes here on this case..

I know with GE's firing temp calculation there is a constant that represents the pressure drop across the combustor liner. The constant is adjusted when new hardware is installed during HGP outages.