IEC 62056-21

R

rmbaltazar

Really need help on the IEC 62056-21 protocol, am using EMH meter ITZ and DMZ, need information on this protocol any information regarding on how to read the registers will be very helpful

Hello Sir,

Can you please tell me or explain about the what is exactly IEC 62056-21? At least mail me the details...

Sir, do you know a OPC server available in the market for this protocol so i can read the data in a third party software?

Yes, sure, i have a op-100 and want to see whats my meter tells... and i want to add it into a linux system.

Rgs
Jochen

Dear anonymous

Can you send me discription of the protocol DLMS (IEC 62056-21) to email testorgc_at_rambler_dot_ru ?

R

Rakesh Niranjan

Hi!

I got an oppurtunity to work on this protocol but I can hardly find any information about it. Please let me know about this protocol and please send me a copy of it so that I can understand it. It will be of great help if you can mail me the protocol decription...

With Regards,
Rakesh Niranjan

Hi...
I am required to use the IEC 62056-21 standard... but am not able to get the standards description...

If anyone has it .. could you please email it to [email protected]

thanks in advance...

P

Prasanth Gopalakrishnan \(Kalkitech\\IN\

You should be able to buy the standard from www.iec.ch.

Sincerely,

--------------------------------------
Prasanth Gopalakrishnan
Kalki Communication Technologies Private Limited
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: http://www.kalkitech.com
Phone : 91-80-2572 1263/91-80-2572 1264
: 91-80-2572 5501/91-80-2572 5498
: 91-80-4110 8310/91-80-4110 8362
Fax : 91-80-2572 5473
Mobile: 91-98454 50872

i'm starting working on IEC 62056-21 standard, but i don't find much information.

If anyone has it, could you please email it to marco.gracio @ gmail. com

Thanks in advance...

Hi, all.

Help please. I'm from Russia. I work with a gear under protocol IEC 62056-21. The gear is, the protocol is, and IEC 62056-21 is not present. To whoever will transmit to me the protocol on [email protected] I shall be very grateful. I apologize for bad English, it is the translator. :)

Hi,

I'm studying this standard, but I can't figure how is the message format. Is it ASCII or hex??

Does anyone know a forum about this matter?

Thanks!

D

don't worry mate

I need this protocol. If you have it, please send it to me. I will tell you how does it work, I lost mine short time ago. I also worked on IEC1107 and 61107 protocols a while ago. Don't worry, I will help you but I need it too. :)

Thanks.

Hi,

You say you know this protocol and you worked on it. I want to communicate with an electricity meter with this protocol, it has an RS485 port. But I can't find enough document. Can you please share your documents and knowledge with me, I will be very pleased. My mail is alierdag @ gmail. com. Thanks.