I'm starting up a Fuels Manager System Endress Hausser

J

John Ramirez

I'm starting up a Fuels Manager System Endress Hausser, with Rtu, PLC ABB, Proservos and Prothermos, and Acculoads III Smith Meter in Santa Cruz Bolivia, the project was developed two years ago, and now is the moment of truth.

I'm sure that anybody that know the Fuels Manager System have any suggestion for my problem.

The FM is istalled in a Compaq PC Deskpro nt 4.0 with all of hardware requirement for FM, and the project was configured two years ago, the service pack 4 was in this machine.

When I started work with the PC, I review the system and all were very well, but I had to install the sp6, and to congigure a local network and I did the first mistake: I changed the computer's name and the workgroup and when restarted the PC the FM wasn`t work anymore...

Then I rename the PC with correct name and the FM operate work very well but the in FM user on system, isn`t available the groups,user and starup options, and I can`t configure it neither.

Another problem is that I can`t create an ODBC, there is three ODBC that work with the FM, but I need to create another one. I thinking in reinstall the ODBC with a upgrade version, but I`m scare about it.

I apreciate som sugestion.

John

A

AgustinusWuring

Hi Jhon,..

I am Agustinus,...Working In Emdress+Hauser in Indonesia I understand about fuels Manager if you wont i can help you pls send Email to me or fax your problem with Fuels Manager to PT Eka Tjakrachipta fax ++62-21-7975159
My Mobile Phone :0818848100
Thank you and best regard

Agustinus Wuring