Implementing Boiler Follow and Turbine Follow in INFI90/Symphony DCS

S

spg

Hi,

we are looking for any engineering company out there who have successfully implement Boiler follow and Turbine follow mode in existing thermal power plant utilising the Bailey INFI90/Symphony DCS.

Please post any contact information and we will be glad to follow up.

The first and obvious answer is ABB. They have done this for us on 16+ units.

If you are looking for alternatives, I'm surprised that you have not had a lot of hits for individuals offering their services. There are quite a lot out there.

Sega Engineering is another that I can think of, but I have not used their services.

I can also highly recommend that you consider, if you don't have it already, getting DBDOC. If you don't know what it is, go to gmcl.com and they can build the application for you. If you are a user you will never go without it. If you are providing services, your customer should give you some of the credit for delivering it.

The other recommendation that I'll make to you, other Harmony/Infi90 users, and those that serve that community, is to check the ABB web site on Monday or Tuesday after they go public with some significant plans for the future of the system. This corresponds with the ABB Automation and Power World conference that starts on Monday the 18th. If anyone believes competitive spin that the Harmony/Infi90 system is obsolete, they can't be more wrong.