Import Data from Siemens S5

D

Diego Vélez

Does anyone know of any application for importing S5 data into Windows applications or a dinamic library for do it in visual basic?

Thanks

P

Per M Brøten

Hi.
You ask about software for capturing data from a
s5 cpu.
There is a neat software made for this purpose
it has order no: 6ES5886-2WQ01 - Prodave toolbox win/511 , it comunicates via the com port on the
PC and to the AS 511 programming interface on the plc

> Does anyone know of any application for importing S5 data into Windows applications or a dinamic library for do it in visual basic?
>
> Thanks

M

Mehmet.Karasu

i have made an application that reads Data blocks, inputs, outputs, flags, timers, counters
from S5 via PG port. (also capable of writing to those areas) i didnt make that application as DDE server or in DLL (API function) form. Will it be beneficial for you?

D

Diego Vélez

> i have made an application that reads Data blocks, inputs, outputs, flags, timers, counters

> from S5 via PG port. (also capable of writing to those areas) i didnt make that application as DDE server or in DLL (API function) form. Will it be beneficial for you?

Dear Mr. karasu

How can obtain a copy of that application?
Can you send me it via email?. If this is possible for you my email address is [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Diego Vélez

I

Iñaki Eseberri

Dear Mr. karasu

Like Diego, I'm very interested in this aplication, could you send me any information about this program, please.

Lot's of thanks

Dear Mr. karasu I'm alse interested in this application, would you please send me any information about this program too. Lot's of thanks in advance. N. AHMADI

Please I'm trying to make an aplication on AS511 Protocol but I don't have any response of plc

Is there anyone who can help me? Do you know the datablock of inputs, outputs timers and counters of simatic s5 cpu 103 and 115?

please help...

e -mail: [email protected]

Each CPU stores datablocks, timers, counters and flags in RAM at precise memory locations which differs according to CPU type.
You may refer to the CPU manuals for the correct memory offset of every area or just ask the PLC (via AS511 functions) for such information.

You may take a look to my AS511 doc at
http://www.runmode.com
and Cesar Garcia's AS511 doc at
http://www.plctools.org
best regards
Luca Gallina
[email protected]