(Industrial) Ethernet free course

R

Rob Hulsebos

Hello list,

The following is mainly of interest for the Dutch and Flemish readers of this list.

The Mikrocentrum and myself are hosting a one-evening course on Ethernet for industrial applications. We'll cover Ethernet basics,
fieldbus couplings, how an embedded webserver works, etc.

There is no fee (gratis!). Start at 18:30, end around 21:30, location Kruisstraat 74, Eindhoven. Date: wednesday, July 12th. There is coffee.
You'll receive a binder with handouts of the presentation, including lots of additional reading material. In return, we'll ask you to fill in an evaluation form.

Reserve your seat by sending an email to: [email protected] (so do *not* reply to me!). We have only 15 seats, on a first-come first-serve basis.

This is a trial for a longer Industrial Ethernet course I'm developing, since the interest in it is fenomenal, hype maximal, real knowledge minimal. Therefore I am always looking for material: either pictures I can use in the
presentation, documentation that may be copied in the handout, or equipment I can show. Your company is appropriately credited!

Greetings,
Rob Hulsebos

L

Liu Changling

Dear Mr.Hulsebos
I am very interested in your course,can you provide some material related with your course?
yours
Liu Changling