Industrial I/O Translator for DIO48, was Industrial I/O Level Translator for DIO48

C

Curt Wuollet

Hi All I've completed preliminary testing on the assembled board. Nothing exhaustive (although I did take a nap when I got home) but, it seems to work as advertised. I even had my boss return $400.00 worth of rack and modules (plan b). In the spirit of OSS (release early and often) I will mail the tarball to Dan as soon as I have it put together. This is more appropriate for ftp than cvs as it will probably remain static. The copyright will be assigned to The LinuxPLC project for non-profit use until we figure out something better to publish it under. I want to allow for profit use as well but want accreditation to the project. I haven't got an answer yet as to if I can make board blanks available but, there has been interest from other parties. I still need the BOM and a little more on using the thing. I will mail what I have to interested parties starting tomorrow. I hope to get another chance to finish the non-isolated version this weekend as I'm very hard into development of the Linux controlled cell at my day job. This will provide some experience with using the hardware. Regards cww _______________________________________________ LinuxPLC mailing list [email protected] http://linuxplc.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxplc