Intellution Demo

C

Craig Simon

I am looking for a good interactive demo to run for on Intellution Fix 7.0. Intellution's demo is not very interactive and I don't have the time to make my own. I was hoping someone would have their own demo that runs on sim tags that they could share with me. If so you can zip and email to me at [email protected].

Thanks in advance

Craig Simon

S
Dear Craig,
I am very much interested in demo of such package. So when you receive that please forward me on my mail id:
[email protected]
In case of any problem on Intellution please feel free to contact me as i had worked lot on it.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sachin Mane

I am looking for a good interactive demo to run for on Intellution Fix 7.0. Intellution's demo is not very interactive and I don't have the time to make my own. I was hoping someone would have their own demo that runs on sim tags that they could share with me. If so you can zip and email to me at [email protected].

>

> Thanks in advance

>

> Craig Simon

Contact Intellution at their website and request a demo of their IFix 2.5 version It is very nice demo.

Dear Craig,
I am very much interested in demo of such package. So when you receive that please forward me on my mail id:
[email protected]
In case of any problem on Intellution please feel free to contact me as i had worked lot on it.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sachin Mane