Intouch 2014 - PLC TSX Premium Communication

Hi Everyone

I have upgraded Intouch 7.11 to Intouch 2014 R2 on a new HMI loaded with Windows 7 Pro Sp1.

I have installed the Intouch Runtime and Development; Installed Licenses; Install DAServer, Do DBLoad. The DAServer has been configured, including PLC IP Address.

The problem is that there is no communication between the PLC and the Intouch.

Any Idea, please. Can someone who is conversant with the system provide the different steps for installations and configuration.

Hi Everyone

I have upgraded Intouch 7.11 to Intouch 2014 R2 on a new HMI loaded with Windows 7 Pro Sp1.

I have installed the Intouch Runtime and Development; Installed Licenses; Install DAServer, Do DBLoad. The DAServer has been configured, including PLC IP Address.

The problem is that there is no communication between the PLC and the Intouch.

Any Idea, please. Can someone who is conversant with the system provide the different steps for installations and configuration.
Hi

Did you hear about DAserver toolkit...

Hello ControlsGuy25

Thank you for your consideration.

Infact, I don't know about the DAServer toolkit. How can it help.
The more so, the HMI does not have Applicom card but we use the ethernet port.
The PLC is TSX Premium. I think there may probably some minor config in the hardware that is missing.

Hello ControlsGuy25

Thank you for your consideration.

Infact, I don't know about the DAServer toolkit. How can it help.
The more so, the HMI does not have Applicom card but we use the ethernet port.
The PLC is TSX Premium. I think there may probably some minor config in the hardware that is missing.
Hello a_rishi,

Thank you for your replying!

Well can you share the hardware configuration that you got , so we can see/check if the hardware /software configuration is correct to establish proper communication between HMI&TSX premium.