Intouch wonderware runtime problem

Hello
I'm learning Wonderware in touch. I created my graphics in windowmaker but when i press runtime .it opens and shows nothing.
Help, please.

Check you have a window to open on startup: Special>Configure...>Window Viewer>Home Windows
If you are in Runtime, go to File>Open Window... and select the one you want.

Open the System Management Console > Log Viewer > Default Group > Local and see if you have error messages.
Also try the Runtime button in the top right corner of the Window Maker.

Open the System Management Console > Log Viewer > Default Group > Local and see if you have error messages.
Also try the Runtime button in the top right corner of the Window Make. i tried

Also try the Runtime button in the top right corner of the Window Make. i tried

Attachments

Sorry, hadn't seen that before. Web searches indicate that could be a memory issue. You may have to reinstall/repair WW to make sure it was set up properly. It also appears in the log that you don't have a license of some kind?

It appears that you haven't assigned any HOME windows yet on your project.

Open your window maker, on the left side under TOOLS>CONFIGURE>WINDOW MAKER > HOME and select those windows you wish to appear on project startup.

In addition, under SCRIPTS>APPLICATION> ON STARTUP, put the script ShowHome;

I hope
it help you